NAGRADA ZA KVALITET INOVACIJE – Quality Innovation Award (https://www.qualityinnovation.org/) je godišnje, međunarodno takmičenje koje je ustanovila Finska asocijacija za kvalitet (Finnish Quality Association) 2007. godine. Za cilj ima da podstakne kompanije i organizacije iz različitih industrijskih/uslužnih sektora na inovativnost i razvijanje proizvoda, procesa… koji doprinose konkurentnosti, kvalitetu života, dobrobiti korisnika i društva u celini.
Udruženje za menadžment kvalitetom i poslovnu izvrsnost Srbije – SRMEK postalo je deo takmičenja, zajedno sa drugim organizacijama koje promovišu kvalitet, inovativnost i izuzetnost (iz Švedske, Španije, Češke, Mađarske, Kine, Rusije, Kazahstana, Estonije, Litvanije, Latvije, Baskije, Bocvane, Finske, Indije, Izraela, Ruande, Južne Afrike, Svazilenda, Zimbabvea) koje omogućava inovatorima da:
- dobiju profesionalnu i nezavisnu ocenu svojih inovacija;
- uporede svoje inovacije sa drugima kako na nacionalnom tako i na međunarodnom nivou;
- povećaju vidljivost svojih inovacija;
- ostvare međunarodno priznanje za svoje inovacije.
Učešće na takmičenju je višestruko korisno jer utiče na:
- podizanje javne svesti o inovaciji;
- lakši pristup novim tržištima;
- nacionalno i međunarodno priznanje inovacije.
- Potencijalne inovacije – inovativni pristupi koji su “još uvek na papiru” i koji nisu testirani na tržištu;
- Odgovorne i obnovljive inovacije (inovacije u cirkularnoj ekonomiji) – inovacije koje imaju jasan fokus na životnu sredinu;
- Inovacije u sektoru zdravstva- inovacije u socijalnom i zdravstvenom sektoru;
- Inovacije u sektoru obrazovanja – inovacije iz oblasti obrazovanja;
- Inovacije u javnom sektoru – inovacije u oblasti javnih i usluga lokalnih samouprava;
- Poslovne inovacije (Mikro & start-up kompanije) - u kompanijama sa prometom manjim od 2 miliona EUR i manje od 10 zaposlenih;
- Poslovne inovacije (mala i srednja preduzeća) - u kompanijama sa prometom manjim od 50 miliona EUR i manje od 250 zaposlenih;
- Poslovne inovacije (velike kompanije) - u kompanijama sa prometom većim od 50 miliona EUR i/ili više od 250 zaposlenih.
Po 3 pobednika u svakoj kategoriji odabira međunarodni žiri svake godine i proglašava na ceremoniji dodele nagrada.
ONLINE GALA SVEČANOST - kraća verzija
ONLINE GALA EVENT - duža verzija
Uspešna online svečana promocija inovacija kvaliteta za 2020. godinu, u organizaciji Udruženja za kvalitet Srbije – SRMEK, je održana 15.04.2021. godine.
U takmičenju za najbolju inovaciju u 2020. godini je iz 19 država prijavljeno 416 predloga.
U svih 8 kategorija su izabrane najbolje inovacije.
Skup je otpočeo filmom o velikom srpskom pronalazaču Nikoli Tesli.
Po kategorijama su prikazane video prezentacije za sve pobednike:
- Potencijalne inovacije
- Award Winner -Digitization and automation of the regular road safety inspection for vertical traffic signs, Baskija-Španija
- Award Winner - Flywheel energy storage device with high-temperature superconducting suspension, Rusija
- Inovacije cirkularne ekonomije i neutralnosti ugljenika
- Prize Winner - Development of a new high-tech product, Češka
- Prize Winner - Groundbreaking in situ instrument for biogas measurement, Finska
- Prize Winner - Zero-emission and lightweight air-cooled hydrogen fuel cell power sources for drones and robots, Rusija
- Prize Winner - Next generation Solar Home System (NextGenSHS) with a circular business model, Švedska
- Award Winner - UBQ Advanced Waste Conversion; landfill-destined waste transformed into a bio-based thermoplastic, Izrael
- Inovacije u zdravstvu
- Prize Winner - HANK exoskeleton by GOGOA Mobility Robots, Baskija-Španija
- Prize Winner - ACORYS© Innovative and cost-effective medical device to characterise cardiac arrhythmias and improve interventions, Španija
- Award Winner & Innovation of innovations - Ischemia-free organ transplantation marks the arrival of the "warm organ transplantation" era, Kina
- Inovacije u obrazovnom sektoru
- Prize Winner - Roof garden “Hands-on”, Estonija
- Prize Winner - Hospital work simulation for Health care students in College environment, Letonija
- Award Winner - 5G-based remote VR visiting and teaching application, Kina
- Inovacije u javnom sektoru
- Prize Winner - AI-based Dynamic Lightning Protection System in Power Distribution Network, Kina
- Prize Winner - Moscow innovation ecosystem (testing of innovative solutions), Rusija
- Award Winner - Acoustic mini-barrier for low-speed railway lines, Baskija-Španija
- Poslovne inovacije (micro & startup preduzeća)
- Prize Winner - Development of the Tooling Control platform: innovative product (R + D + i product), Baskija-Španija
- Prize Winner - Skroller, the e-scooter backrest, Španija
- Award Winner - Automatic X-ray inspection and imaging device, Češka
- Poslovne inovacije (mala i srednja preduzeća)
- Prize Winner - Quality 4.0 - Robotic non-destructive inspection using NDT imaging methods. – “RadalyX”, Češka
- Prize Winner - Silicon-Rich Materials for Advanced Semiconductor Fabrication, Finska
- Award Winner - RIS: Robots Immune System, Baskija-Španija
- Poslovne inovacije (velika preduzeća)
- Prize Winner - DWS – Dynamic Workpiece Stabiliser, Baskija-Španija
- Prize Winner - Dell Digital Quality Command Center (DQCC), Kina
- Award Winner - SIXPERIENCE: Virtual reality-based system for the operation and maintenance of industrial facilities, Španija
Skupu su se obratili:
- Njegova ekselencija ambasador Finske gospodin Kimmo Lähdevirta,
- Njegova ekselencija ambasador Izraela gospodin Jahel Vilan,
- Njegova ekselencija ambasador Češke gospodin Tomaš Kuchta,
- Njena ekselencija ambasador Estonije gospođa Kristi Karelsohn,
- Njegova ekselencija ambasador Letonije gospodin Pēteris Kārlis Elferts.
Skup je pratilo 60 država sa svih kontinenata.
Program su vodili Dr. Jovo Lojanica, Marija Lojanica Mirošnjikov, Ana Tronigger.
DETAILS OF WINNING INNOVATIONS
|China||Award Winner of Health care sector innovations & Innovation of innovations||The First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University||Ischemia-free organ transplantation marks the arrival of the "warm organ transplantation" era||Ischemia-free organ transplantation, with systemic device and surgical innovation, transplants a door organ completely avoiding the IRI and significantly improving transplant outcomes.|
|Basque Country - Spain||Award Winner of Potential innovations||Advanced Systems In MOBility, S.L.||Digitization and automation of the regular road safety inspection for vertical traffic signs.||Regular inspections of traffic signs today is being done manually. ASIMOB automates this task with new technology (IoT, AI), significantly improving incident detections, and optimizing maintenance tasks.|
|Russia||Award Winner of Potential innovations||National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute"||Flywheel energy storage device with high-temperature superconducting suspension||Flywheel energy storage device with a contactless magnetic suspension based on Meissner effect in high-temperature superconductors is a new environmentally friendly and efficient way to save energy.|
|Israel||Award Winner of Circular economy and carbon neutrality innovations||UBQ Materials Ltd.||UBQ Advanced Waste Conversion; landfill-destined waste transformed into a bio-based thermoplastic.||UBQ converts unsorted household waste – food, paper, cardboard and mixed plastics, into a sustainable raw material substituting oil-based plastics in product manufacturing. Our motto: Why waste waste?|
|Czech Republic||Prize Winner of Circular economy and carbon neutrality innovations||SILON, s.r.o.||Development of a new high-tech product||Thanks to continuous innovations, SILON has developed high-quality polyester fibre “SOFISIL”, which is produces from PET bottles collected from the ocean and its coast.|
|Finland||Prize Winner of Circular economy and carbon neutrality innovations||Vaisala Oyj||GROUNDBREAKING IN SITU INSTRUMENT FOR BIOGAS MEASUREMENT||MGP261 Multigas Probe is the world’s first in situ instrument that can measure multiple gases in demanding biogas process conditions where repeatable, stable, and accurate measurement is essential.|
|Russia||Prize Winner of Circular economy and carbon neutrality innovations||BMPower and National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute" (academic partner)||Zero-emission and lightweight air-cooled hydrogen fuel cell power sources for drones and robots||BMPower air-cooled hydrogen fuel cell are an alternative to lithium-ion batteries, which allows storage of up to 5 times more energy per unit mass of the power sources, thus increasing the drones flight time up to 12 hours (depending on the type).|
|Sweden||Prize Winner of Circular economy and carbon neutrality innovations||Solar Bora AB||Next generation Solar Home System (NextGenSHS) with a circular business model||Solar Bora develops NextGen SHS to deliver grid quality electricity to areas of no grid. This enables cooking with induction stoves and productive usage of the electricity!|
|Basque Country - Spain||Prize Winner of Health care sector innovations||GOGOA Mobility Robots S.L||HANK exoskeleton by GOGOA Mobility Robots||HANK exoskeleton is a medical device for the recovery of motor functions for patients with neurological problems due to spinal cord injuries, neurodegenerative diseases and stroke.|
|Spain||Prize Winner of Health care sector innovations||CORIFY CARE SL (Corify)||ACORYS© Innovative and cost-effective medical device to characterise cardiac arrhythmias and improve interventions||The goal of Corify is the development and commercial exploitation of a medical device that solves one of the main problems of cardiovascular clinical practice: the prognosis and treatment of patients with Atrial Fibrillation, an arrhythmia that affects more than 10 million of patients in Europe.|
|China||Award Winner of Education sector innovations||China Mobile Group Zhejiang Co.,Ltd.Hangzhou Branch||5G-based remote VR visiting and teaching application||The 5G-based VR remote teaching & quarantine remote visitation platform is an immersive VR teaching platform.Combined with 5G, cloud computing, big data, and artificial intelligence algorithms, it can conduct one-to-many virtual reality teaching on the hospital LAN or remote Internet. The platform allows doctors from different regions to gather in a virtual space. Expert doctors can quickly ask and answer students' questions; students can learn professional knowledge more intuitively in the virtual world.|
|Estonia||Prize Winner of Education sector innovations||Tallinn Health Care College||Roof garden “Hands-on”||The container garden has been created on the roof of Tallinn Health Care College´s (THCC) new wing. Plants of various purposes are cultivated there – medicinal herbs, poisonous plants, aromatic plants etc. Educational aspect is considered when choosing the plants that are being introduced to THCC students and the public – plants as well as their characteristics, options to use and risk factors. Generated biowaste is composted and no synthetic plant protection products are used for plant cultivation. Virtual environment PlantsMap has been introduced to allow distance learning and to facilitate learning, consisting of garden´s database and information about the plants (photo, location, name, description). Every plant growing in the garden has been tagged with the name of the plant and QR-code leading to the database. The garden also has a recreational function, and several seminars of various curricula are conducted there. The aim is to share evidence-based information about plants and their effects, to introduce options for growing the plants and options for their use, and to conduct scientific studies with the plants cultivated in the garden. Students involved in scientific studies are included to popularise scientific approach among the public, and training materials are composed.|
|Latvia||Prize Winner of Education sector innovations||Red Cross Medical College of Rīga Stradiņš University||Hospital work simulation for Health care students in College environment||Classroom workshops for health care students are topic or field based. But real hospital routine is multidisciplinary. During the Covid-19 lockdown students faced lack of possibilities to practice at the hospital. Therefore, we developed a simulation where most activities that take part in hospital are built in classroom environment.|
|Basque Country - Spain||Award Winner of Public sector innovations||EUSKAL TRENBIDE SAREA||Acoustic mini-barrier for low-speed railway lines.||Acoustic mini-barriers provide noise reduction better than traditional noise abatement solutions, without the need for foundations or large works, with minimal visual impact, and at very competitive prices.|
|China||Prize Winner of Public sector innovations||State Grid Suzhou Power Supply Company||AI-based Dynamic Lightning Protection System in Power Distribution Network||A lightning protection technology utilizes lightning tracking, AI forecasting, distribution network control and renewable energies coordination to improve the power reliability and stability.|
|Russia||Prize Winner of Public sector innovations||JSC "Electronic Moscow"||Moscow innovation ecosystem (testing of innovative solutions)||The project presents a concept for the comprehensive development of innovation in the urban environment. The concept includes synchronizing the work of the city, innovation developers and participants of the innovation infrastructure for conducting pilot testing of new solutions at urban and commercial facilities.|
|Czech Republic||Award Winner of Business innovations (Micro & startup companies)||Berkhof Construction s.r.o.||Automatic X-ray inspection and imaging device||The new Berkhof X-rad product offers product control in fully automatic mode. Thanks to the new generation X-ray detector, it is possible to detect even light materials and fine internal defects, which has not been possible until now.|
|Basque Country - Spain||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Micro & startup companies)||ntClick Soluciones Tecnológicas Sl||Development of the Tooling Control platform: innovative product (R + D + i product)||Development of the Tooling control platform: an integrated solution with RFID technology for the traceability control of combined variable elements and safe data optimization in the manufacturing sector.|
|Spain||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Micro & startup companies)||SKROLLER S.L.||Skroller, the e-scooter backrest.||Skroller S.L. (skroller-belt.com) is a spanish startup that has developed and patented an innovative backrest for electric scooters|
|Basque Country - Spain||Award Winner of Business innovations (Small and Medium sized enterprises)||Alias Robotics, S.L.||RIS: Robots Immune System||RIS is a Robotic Endpoint Protection Platform (REPP) that detects, stops and reports on threats affecting these cyberphysical technologies. It protects robots and their components against malware and malicious attackers.|
|Czech Republic||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Small and Medium sized enterprises)||Radalytica a.s.||Quality 4.0 - Robotic non-destructive inspection using NDT imaging methods. – “RadalyX”||A unique robotic platform capable of non-destructive testing in a wide area of interest across industries with the possibility of immediate evaluation thanks to various imaging options that can be combined.|
|Finland||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Small and Medium sized enterprises)||PiBond Oy||Silicon-Rich Materials for Advanced Semiconductor Fabrication||PiBond developed novel resist solution that simplify EUV lithography. This increases the throughput, improves the yield and enhances the quality of EUVL process. Also the need of chemicals is reduced.|
|Spain||Arward Winner of Business innovations (Large companies)||TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A. “TSK”||SIXPERIENCE: Virtual reality-based system for the operation and maintenance of industrial facilities||SIXPERIENCE is a virtual reality-based system allowing the verification and actuation of every element of an industrial installation through an immersive virtual environment.|
|Basque Country - Spain||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Large companies)||SORALUCE S.COOP.||DWS – Dynamic Workpiece Stabiliser||Device that eliminates chatter that is usually generated when machining flexible workpieces. That chatter is caused by the excessive flexibility of the workpiece.|
|China||Prize Winner of Business innovations (Large companies)||Dell (China) Company Limited||Dell Digital Quality Command Center (DQCC)||Establish a decision system through big data analysis to enable the visual display of real time quality data of all production processes, intelligent detection and prediction of any quality abnormity, and automatically manage quality activities in digital way.|